FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100
Mirka Abralon Product Range
Abralon® is a unique multifunctional patented sanding material developed for the flexible sanding of both smooth and profiled surfaces.
Abralon® creates a smooth sanding pattern on angled surfaces and edges, while minimizing the risk of pressure marks. Abralon® is especially suitable for use in the automotive and marine industries. The flexible weave allows water and air to pass freely, making the product suitable for both dry and wet sanding, either by machine or hand. Abralon® is also suitable for the finishing and pre-polishing of gelcoat, SMC, glass reinforced plastic (GRP), lacquers, etc.
* Coarser grits are recommended for
- surface preparation of composite body parts
- fine sanding of the body surfaces before primer and top lacquer
* Finer grits are suitable for
- smoothing of primers and bottom lacquers
- preparation of surfaces between blending
- sanding of pot marked surfaces
- preparation of the top coat before polishing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.